Premium Natural 3 in 1 Shaving Cream (3en1 Crema Premio De Afeitar Natural)
For that special TLC your unique hair texture deserves. Premium quality, all natural, multi-tasking shaving cream. Doubles as a mask - improving the appearance and conditions your skin - just like a facial. Specially formulated for wavy and curly hair. Essential for multicultural men of color.
A high performance cream specifically formulated for wavy and curly hair.
- Improves the condition and appearance of your skin.
- A 3 in 1, all natural, anti-aging shaving cream: Purifies, restores, rebalances pH, moisturizes,
and smoothens as you shave.
- Retains moisture to your skin. Full of mineral rich silts, botanicals and essential oils.
Shave without the fear of razor burn, razor bumps or harmful ingredients.
Best Used With
• Premium Natural Pre-Shave Oil(Aceite Natural Para Antes Del Afeitado)
• 3n1 Natural Aftershave Balm(3en1 Balsamo Natural Para Despues Del Afeitado)
• Two Piece Single Blade Safety Razor(Rasurador Clásico Con Navaja De Doble Filo)
• Synthetic Silvertip Badger Shave Brush(Brocha de Afeitar Super-Suave De Pelo Tejón
• Premium Natural 3 in 1 Exfoliating Beard & Facial Wash (Lavado Exfoliante Para La
Barba Y La Cara)
Dead Sea Mud (Silt) - removes impurities; exfoliates; restores pH balance; anti-aging
(improves elasticity; reduces fine lines & wrinkles; minimizes size of pores.
• Safflower Oleosomes - continuous moisture delivery system; natural skin moisture retainer.
• Argan Kernel Oil - makes hair pliable for best preparing wavy and curly hair; anti-aging,
regenerates skin; conditions, and strengthens.
• Baobab Oil - Rebuilds collagen (anti-aging); deep sinking moisturizer; builds elasticity;
• Essential Oils – (Lavender & Rosemary) - detoxifies, calms, and protects skin; restores
Apply after Pre-Shave Oil (Best) on wet face (after hot towel/shower). Apply manually by
rubbing into skin of entire face (just like a mask) or with shaving brush (best to produce a rich
lather, lift hair and dead skin cells away from skin - preventing ingrown hairs). Shave as normal. Wash off the remainder of your face.
** TIP: To prevent razor bumps/ingrown hair - shave along grain growth first, never against.
Water (Aqua), Stearic acid, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Silt
[Dead Sea Mud], Argan Kernel Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, *Lavender Essential Oil, *Rosemary Leaf
Essential Oil, Safflower Oleosomes, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin