Follow these simple steps so that you can achieve the best results.
- 1) Prep your skin by washing your face with our 3 n 1 Exfoliating Beard & Facial Wash
- 2) Apply our Premium Natural Pre-Shave Oil
- Use about a dime’s worth, and apply over entire beard. Use a little more on areas where whiskers are thicker. Apply a hot towel for 2 - 3 minutes (Heating, then re-heating once).
- 3) Apply our Premium Natural 3n1 Shaving CreamBest if applied with our Synthetic Silvertip Badger Shave Brush: it not only works up a good lather, but it exfoliates the skin, lifting dead skin cells and significantly reduces the chance of razor bumps by unclogging pores and properly positioning hair to cut cleanly.
- Rub cream well onto nose, temple & forehead – doubles as a mask
- 4) Shave using our 2 - Piece Classic Single Blade Safety Razor
- Note: Hair Grain Growth Patterns Can Change, especially below the jawline and at the neckline. The best method for determining grain growth pattern is to lightly rub back of fingers across beard (up, down, side to side). Whichever feels roughest is AGAINST grain. Shave in the opposite direction.
- For a closer shave, re-wet face, apply more cream, and shave across the grain (ear to chin). DO NOT APPLY PRESSURE TO THE RAZOR. Place the razor on the face at a 30° angle and gently move razor in the direction of the cut.
- For Sensitive Skin: Apply a cold towel to shaven area once or twice (depending on comfort) to shock the skin and close your pores. Pat or fan dry face and neck area.
- 5) Finish with our 3 n1 Premium Aftershave Balm: Our anti-aging Aftershave Balm soothes, rejuvenates, protects, and moisturizes skin – all day long.
Our PromiseWe will elevate your shaving standard by improving your skin’s condition and appearance. Our products are made with only the best natural and organic ingredients: free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances.